Wednesday 2 April 2014

Unit 1- What is my favourite colour?



Answer this question now before reading any further.

 

Now, after writing your comment, read and check your personality!


What does your favorite or personality color say about you?
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of your personality color, you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.

If your favorite color is red, you are action oriented with a deep need for physical fulfillment and to experience life through the five senses.
If orange is your favorite color, you have a great need to be with people, to socialize with them, and be accepted and respected as part of a group. You also have a need for challenges in your life, whether it is physical or social challenges.
Choosing yellow as your favorite means you have a deep need for logical order in your everyday life and to be able to express your individuality by using your logical mind to inspire and create new ideas.
If green is your favorite, you have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgment for the everyday things you do for others - just a 'thank you' is sufficient.
Lovers of blue have a deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live their life according to their ideals and beliefs without having to change their inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others.
Indigo lovers have a need to feel in harmony and at one with the Universe and to be accepted by others as the aware and intuitive spiritual beings that they are.
If purple or violet is your favorite color, you have a deep need for emotional security and to create order and perfection in all areas of your life, including your spiritual life. You also have a deep need to initiate and participate in humanitarian projects, helping others in need.
If your personality color is pink you have a deep need to be accepted and loved unconditionally.
If turquoise is your favorite color your deepest need is to create emotional balance in your life, to be able to express your hopes and dreams no matter how idealistic they may be and to make your own way in the world under your own terms.
If your favorite color is magenta, you are a non-conformist who sees life from a different point of view.
Lovers of brown have a deep need for a safe, secure, simple and comfortable existence with supportive family and friends.
Lovers of black have a need for power and control in order to protect their own emotional insecurities.
If white is your personality color, your deepest need is for simplicity in your own life and to be independent and self-reliant so you do not need to depend on anyone else.
With gray as your favorite color, you are the middle of the road type, cool, conserved, composed and reliable. You tend to conform just to keep the peace.
If silver is your favorite, you are intuitive and insightful and have a strong connection with a higher spiritual guidance.
With a personality color gold, you radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel relaxed and valued in your company.


 

8 comments:

  1. My favourite colour is indigo. I think that people who like this colour are very self confident and represent deepness like losing yourself in the sea.
    Camila Burger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Cami! please check , you meant:
      when talking about people, who like this colour, they are very self confident and represent deepness like losing themselves in the sea.

      Delete
  2. My favourite colour is pink. I disagree with the description because I don't identify myself on it. But but equally, it is still my favorite color and I love it! Brenda Aguilera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda you meant: I don´t identify myself with it. Anyway; it is still my favourite colour and I love it!

      Very good Brenda!

      Delete
  3. My favourite colour is purple. I'm desagree with the first part, but I think the second sentence of the paragraph in part its true because I dont help so much peolple but I love help dogs that are living in the streets, I always give to them some food and love.
    Florencia Petosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. First , I don’t have a favourite colours but in my view the colours can show your mood because you choose the colors you want to wear or use.
    What it is more, a colour cant define a personality because is more than a mixture.
    Thus, we have to give importance to who we are,not in the colours
    And I love the way a colour can describe a person with all their details but as I said before is not enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you meant: First , I don't have any favourite colour but from my point of view, colours can show your mood because you choose the colours you want to wear.
      Moreover, a colour can't define a personality because there are more than one combination of them.
      thus, we have to give importance to who we are , not in the colours we wear.
      I love the way a colour can describe a person with all their details but as I said before, it is not complete enough

      I wish you have written your name in your comment!!!!

      Delete